DR. BEES DR. BEES

Awesome awesome job, reminds me of the Style of Sealab and Harvy Birdman!

PHASE ONE PHASE ONE

Nice work, I know how much work goes into an animation like this. Awesome enviornments, I like how you did a nice job of making the facility seem huge. Maybe toss on some grungy textures to it, sense its an abandoned facility it shouldnt be spotless. Rust, dust, grease smears, oil leaks, etc. I liked the guy actually. and nice camera work looking through his helmet. Only suggestion i have, and others have said it to, his walk/run cycle were a bit rough. He covered a tad too much distance for the run you had for him and he didnt transfer his weight at all. Even robots have to shift weight from leg to leg to distribute the weight of the body. Now some will argue that he could be in space so gravity is different but even then the arch of his run was a little flat for that. But that just comes with practice and constant observation. Like I said before, over all nice work, and im looking forward to what you do next!

Spider Powers 8 Spider Powers 8

ECCENNNTRICCCC!!!

bit Dungeon bit Dungeon

Wow dude, just wow...You should make this game for IPad and Kindle...you'd make a killing. Well done sir!

Abobo's Big Adventure Abobo's Big Adventure

Un-fucking-believable

The only reason Im giving this 10 stars is because it doesn't go to 11. This game brought back sooooooo many memories. There was a glitch here and there but it didnt deter me from wanting to play more. I love that you even incorporated the actual game glitches into this game (double dragon and Contra code) and turned them into achievements! The glitches in your game that Im refering to are minimal, just some character position issues. In the zelda level, a few of the ghosts would get glitched into a block. Also, in the Punch out level, when a new round would start, Mac would be in the center of the ring, then poof off to the bottom to walk up like normal. Other than that, fucking epic!

Governor of Poker 2 Governor of Poker 2

I suck at Poker

So naturally, Im a terrible poker player. I suck at all of them, black jack, 5 card, hold'em, but this game just DESTROYED me. Im not even sure if its possible to win. Its almost as if the computer knows what is in your hand and what is going to be laid on the table judging but when they bet or fold.

Other than that it was much better than the first one. I enjoyed the first one. The graphics were good, ambient sound wasnt annoying, announcers voice was better, game play was smoother.

Boink FX Boink FX

Impressive

Normally I don't like House Music but this is awesome, nice work!!!

axeFX responds:

thanks

Sailor Mercury Sailor Mercury

Awesome job! I totally dig the early 90's, John K. style. You dont see overly exagerated art anymore....its all just anime :(

savana savana

Did not see that coming

About blew my coffee all over my keyboard when I got to the end! Nice work!

Joy 14 Joy 14

Its about time someone spoke up

Honesty hurts ladies, don't get mad.... awesome work!